Tuesday, May 17, 2011

38 week update

How far along?  38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 27 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Trying to get our money's worth out of them :)
Stretch marks? None! I'm so thankful!!
Sleep? Once I get comfortable I can go right to sleep. Until 4:30 AM on the dot!
Best moment last week? Learning how progressed I was!
Movement? She doesn't move a lot anymore.  The doctor told me she had very little room left!
Food cravings?  Just fruit & ice!
Gender? Girl :)
Labor signs? Some contractions. 80% effaced, +2 station, 2 cm dilated. 4 days before - 40% effaced, -2 station, 0 cm dilated!
Belly button in/out? Out
What I miss: Not having constant pain in my back, being comfortable, being able to wear my rings all the time...
What I am looking forward to: Getting her here!!!
Milestones:  We got the "Any day now" from the doctor!!!!


Our hospital bag is packed & sitting by the door. Ryan doesn't miss a call from me. Everyone is on high alert. I can have Hannah without making any family members jealous (my cousin had her baby today!!).  We're just waiting for Hannah to decide to make her grand entrance!!! 

Any last minute advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment