Monday, November 5, 2012

Some random thoughts...

I just heard that Disney is developing a sequel to Boy Meets World based on the life of Cory and Topanga's daughter. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I absolutely loved BMW growing up, but have any shows like this ever been worth watching?

Thanksgiving is two and a half weeks away. Um...what?!

I was so pumped up to get out my fall decorations and decorate for Halloween. Now, I can't bear to take it all down. Not because I'll miss the Halloween stuff, but because I can't put forth the energy to do it! Oops.

Hannah has been climbing for months now, but lately it's just a stupid amount of climbing.  She wants to be on top of EVERYTHING. Including the side tables beside our couch and our coffee table. I literally can't keep her off stuff.

On the Night You Were Born is such a sweet book... But only the first 15 times. I've considered hiding it so I don't have to read it to her anymore. Am I a horrible mother?

Some of you know that my house been quite crazy lately. My house is a disaster area as a result. Anyone know of a cleaning fairy?

1 comment:

  1. I always love reading your updates on Hannie of course, but I always find my inner monologue nodding along going "Yo, my cat does that too!"

    ReplyDelete