Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nursery v. 2.0

This is what Hannah's nursery used to look like. This is what it looks like now...


Obviously it's not COMPLETELY done, but the boxes & nighttable are too heavy for me to move so Ryan will have to move those before we paint.  Lindsey & my cousin Stephanie have volunteered to help paint so we get to paint while Lindsey is on her Spring Break in early March.  I cannot tell you how excited I am about getting started on Hannah's nursery!!


This past weekend, Ryan and I went to Charleston to help my mom with the CCA State Convention.  We were very busy, but it was nice to get out of town for the weekend.  Some family came to the convention along with us.  Coral (my 5 year old cousin) was there.  She kept bringing me shells from outside.  I ended up with two, which she told to put on my belly and told me it was a "Mommy & Hannah" shell.  I love her. Anyway, I took a picture and so here it is...


The Belly @ 24 weeks 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment