Tuesday, February 22, 2011

26 Weeks

I know I just posted one of these 2 weeks ago, but a lot has changed so here it is...

How far along?  26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I've gained 9 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Since we've had lots of nice weather so I've been able to wear a lot of dresses(which I'd rather wear anyway!).  I can wear a lot of my own non-maternity shorts(I'm pretty confident this won't be able to happen much longer!)
Stretch marks? None, still! I'm still really proud.
Sleep? I'm sleeping fine(and am able to take fewer naps!!!), but I wake up atleast 3 times a night!
Best moment last week? There are 2 major ones: first, I finished cleaning out Hannah's nursery. Second, Ryan and I felt Hannah's head (as she was pushing it into my side...)
Movement? She moves a lot, which I love!
Food cravings?  I don't crave anything really..
Gender? Girl
Labor signs? None, just a lot of pressure that makes it uncomfortable to walk, stand, sit, lay, etc....
Belly button in/out? Completely flat.  I offically don't have a belly button!
What I miss: It's starting to really hit me that Ryan and I's time as just "us" is coming to a close pretty fast.  While I've known this for a long time, and it seems like it should just be understood, it's really hitting me.  I love nights when it's just the two of us (But I know I'll love nights when it's just the 3 of us too!)
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this active little girl!! And getting her nursery painted on March 4th & 5th!!!
Milestones:  She's viable & I passed the Glucose Tolerance Test! 

No comments:

Post a Comment