Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh what fun!

So much has happened since I blogged last!!

1. Hannah went & got her 2 month check up and got shots.  She was less than thrilled.  Shots are NOT our friends!  She weighs 11 pounds and 1 ounce(that's 4 pounds more than when she was born!) and is 22 1/2 inches long(she grew an inch).

2. We moved my little sister to Charleston! I'm sure it won't really sink in until next summer when she won't come home!

3. We let some friends babysit Hannah and Ryan and I went to Brew at the Zoo with my family.  It POURED down rain, but we had so much fun! Here's a picture, please ignore the fact that we all looked like wet rats...

4. Ryan and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary!!!  We went to dinner & then came home and put on PJs and watched a movie on the couch with our little family!  We also bought a new washing machine (for those of you that really know us, you know what an exciting thing this is!!) I can't believe it's been a whole year!!  Here are a few pictures from our wonderful day..







No comments:

Post a Comment