Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Shumperts are headed to the beach!!

I've mentioned before that we have a vacation coming up.  We couldn't be any more excited!  I'd like to think I'm on top of everything, but know that sadly, halfway to the beach, I'll realize I've forgotten something!

Since this will be Hannah's first beach trip, is there anything I should know/make sure to take?

I know she's too young for sunscreen, so she has a hat, but that can only do so much.  Did anyone buy one of those tents? How did they work? Are they worth the money?

2 comments:

  1. We put sunscreen on Georgia Grace starting before 3 months! We just tested it out on her skin in a small place on her arm for a few hours to see if her skin reacted and she was fine...also, we got a tent and took it to the beach with us but hardly used it, she enjoyed staying in her stroller when I would lay it down flat so she could lay in it (not strapped in) and sleep there. The tent would sway when the wind would move by the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the stroller do on the sand (wobbly? Sand all in it? Sturdy?)

    ReplyDelete