Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ladies and their clothes

First, let me say that this post isnot directed at any one person, but, rather, a group of women.  Women who wear clothes that are too small for them.

I do not claim to be the most fashion forward girl on the planet, but I like to think that I know what looks good and what looks bad.  People come to me for fashion advice(which is the leg I'm using to stand on here).

Now, ladies, when you try to squeeze yourself into a size small shirt, when you actually wear a medium or large makes you look WAY bigger than you actually are.  The same goes for pants.  If you go up a size(or two) and wear the size that's meant for you, it will make you look smaller! Nobody sees the tag but you!!!

It's like they say about weight, don't pay attention to the number on the scale, pay attention to how you look and feel!!!  The same goes for your clothes(ALL OF YOUR CLOTHES), don't pay attention to the size, pay attention to how it looks on you and makes you feel.


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment