Thursday, June 30, 2011

Swamp Baby

Let me start off by saying that the girl had absolutely no chance.  She was either going to have to like the TV show, Swamp People, or just deal with it on Thursday nights for as long as History has it on.

She turned away from me to watch the show.  She's never "watched" TV before.  Not intently anyway..until tonight.  She's been watching it since it came on.  It's freakin' hilarious!!

Like I said, she didn't really have a chance.  After everyone left the hospital the night we had her, Ryan and I started to really relax and get settled.  We turned on the TV and realized that A - it was Thursday and B - it was time for Swamp People.  That's right, ladies & gentlemen, the first TV she was ever exposed to was this guilty pleasure show.

This show is somewhat of a big deal in my family.  My uncle even applied for a gator tag after watching the show.  It's crazy redneck - I know.

We have created our own little monster :)


CHOOT EM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment