Monday, April 18, 2011

Catching Up

How far along?  34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 20 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Old Navy & Motherhood Maternity are my very best friends! And, of course, some of Ryan's t-shirts!!!
Stretch marks? Still none.
Sleep? Is SO hard to come by now!  It's very hard to find a position comfortable enough to actually sleep and when I do fall asleep, my bladder wakes me up atleast 3 times!
Best moment last week? Having our maternity pictures done!
Movement? She's running out of room so she's not quite as active, but she still lets us know she's there!
Food cravings?  Still fruit, and any food someone mentions!
Gender? Girl :)
Labor signs? Just some Braxton Hicks
Belly button in/out? Out, but not all the time.
What I miss: Being comfortable :(
What I am looking forward to: My last birthday without a baby and my last 2 showers!!
Milestones:  Is it weird that I consider Braxton Hicks a milestone?



We had maternity pictures done on Saturday by Jamie Dodson.  They turned out WONDERFUL and we're so happy!  We decided to go with her "Watch Me Grow" package so we'll do a photo shoot with her when Hannah gets here(Newborn), at 3 months, 6 months, and when Hannah turns one (and, of course, maternity).  I'm so excited!!  You can see her site here and her Facebook site here..  When you go to her site, if you'd like to see the rest of our pictures let me know.  She does GREAT work!  Here are some of my favorites from the shoot...






Since I last posted we had a shower with my dad's side of the family.  We got lots of great things and I'm so excited about getting to use them! Both my mom and myself, once again, forgot our cameras so these pictures are stolen from Facebook.  Thanks Laura! :)


I registered for this not thinking we'd ever get it and we'd have to buy it ourselves.  We plan to use it when we go on vacation in August to Folly Beach with my parents. Thank you SO much Amanda & Becky!!!



After I opened this I got a text from Ryan wanting to know what we'd received so far.  I told him we got a "Diaper Genie"(I didn't know what else to call it) from his mom. He responded with "AWESOME! What's that?" 

Even though the aunt that gave this to her growls at her! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment