Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 Weeks - 10 to go!!!!!!

How far along?  30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I've gained 16 pounds as of my last doctor visit
Maternity clothes?  I don't have that many (which is starting to become a problem!) so I'm trying to wear as many of my clothes as I can!  I'm down to Soffees, Running shorts, and t-shirts (notice a pattern?)
Stretch marks? Still none.  I'm VERY thankful!
Sleep? I've found that the most comfortable place to sleep is the couch - which I hate!
Best moment last week? I felt her have the hiccups yesterday!!!
Movement? She's very active, but when she moves, it's starting to hurt me!!
Food cravings?  FRESH FRUIT!!!
Gender? Girl
Labor signs? None
Belly button in/out? It's starting to pop out..
What I miss: Being able to roll over in bed!!
What I am looking forward to: Ryan and I are going to Buy Buy Baby on Thursday to pick out a Pack 'n' Play
Milestones:  After my appointment on the 4th, we start going to the doctor every 2 weeks.  Coming down the homestretch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment