Friday, July 22, 2011

Bittersweet.

Things are wonderful in Shumpert-land.

Ryan is done moving portables in Charleston so we get to see him more than just on the weekends, vacation is paid for and we leave in a few short weeks, our house is almost fully painted & decorated, our 1 year wedding anniversary is just around the corner, I'm hosting a *girls-only* party very soon and I cannot wait(you are all very much welcome to come, you can message me and I'll get you all the details), Hannah is growing & is starting to babble, and JP is still on The Bachelorette.

I am so thankful for the blessings God has given Ryan and me. Not just lately, but every single one of them ever. And also, not just us, but to our friends and family.

Sadly, everything is not so wonderful in a few friends' lives currently. And for those dear friends & acquaintances, I share this with you:

The God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast
-1 Peter5:10


I hope that no matter what is going on in each of your lives right now, good or bad, that you look to see Him in everything that happens.
He truly does have a reason for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment